The Official Robbie Williams 2009 calendar is in the shops and available to buy from the RobbieWilliams.com Shop now.
Featuring 15 stunning and iconic images taken from Robbie's most popular music videos, the 2009 calendar is a look back at some favourite moments from his career to date.
If you're feeling lucky, why not enter our brilliant competition; you could be one of our 10 lucky winners and find a copy of the calendar, signed by Robbie Williams, on its way to you!
To enter, send your name, age, contact number and answer to the question below to email@example.com before 12:00 noon GMT, Friday 21st November.
*** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED ***
Q] On the cover the Official Robbie Williams 2009 calendar Robbie pays homage to which rock star?
a] Rod Stewart
b] David Bowie
c] Gene Simmons
*** Competition Rules ***
All entrants must accept the following competition rules:
* This competition is open to members of the RobbieWilliams.com.
* All entries must be sent by email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. No entries sent to any other email address or postal address will be accepted.
* Answers sent in must be accompanied with full name, address, daytime telephone number, (and mobile number if you have one) and age details. All entries must comply with all rules to be eligible for entry.
* There are 10 prizes of one Official 2009 Robbie Williams calendar signed by Robbie Williams available.
* No further extras are included in the prize.
* Closing time and date is 12.00 noon GMT on Friday, 21st November 2008.
* We accept no responsibility for late or lost entries.
* No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
* No purchase necessary.
* There will be no cash alternatives.
* The prizes are non-transferable.
* Only one entry will be accepted per person.
* The competition is not open to employees or contractors of IE Music Ltd, EMI Group or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
* The winners will be chosen at random from those correctly received by the closing time and date of the competition. The judge's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winners will be notified by email by 18:00 GMT on Monday, 24th November 2008.
* We reserve the right to publish the winners' names on the web sites www.robbiewilliams.com.
* We reserve the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control which in our opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
* You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
* These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.