Robbie's record-breaking Close Encounters world tour almost seems like a fantastic dream. Were you there? If so, you were one of 3.4million fans who showed up to follow Robbie as he trekked from South Africa, to Dubai, across Europe, over to the Americas and then all the way Down Under on his exhausting 56-date tour.
That's a lot of dates to remember – but not if you've got one of the special limited tour t-shirts. They not only look good, but list every single stop on Robbie's mammoth world tour. Available in two great designs – Dot Art features Robbie's face on the front and a cool target-like spiral on the back and can be found in white, and marl grey. In addition there's also the stunning Sunburst design, featuring Robbie's face in cool, pop-art style, available in black and white. Both t-shirts are unisex and come in sizes small to x-large.
These t-shirts are exclusive to the RobbieWilliams.com Shop – so it's a bit special to get a close encounter with them now! Put it on, you'll almost feel as if you were there again. Competition time! But the excitement doesn't stop there - to celebrate the launch of these t-shirts we are running a fantastic competition.
We are giving away 15 Close Encounters messenger style Berlin Bags. These bags are made from the original posters that were seen around town promoting the Close Encounters tour - you know, the huge tarpaulin posters. You cannot buy these for love or money, but we have 15 to give away right here, your chance to literally have a piece of the Close Encounters tour, to own! Want to get your hand's on one?
Answer the three questions below and send your name, age, address and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (Wednesday 14th November, 2007.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
1] How many dates did Robbie play as part of his Close Encounters 2006 tour?
2] What track did Robbie open the Brussels show with?
a] Sin Sin Sin
c] Let Me Entertain You
3] Robbie's show at Slane Castle was filmed and later released on the Where Egos Dare DVD. Which tour was this show part of?
a] UK Tour 2000
b] European Festival Tour 1999
c] Summer Festival Tour 1998
*** Competition Rules ***
All entrants must accept the following competition rules:
* This competition is open to visitors of the RobbieWilliams.com.
* All entries must be sent by email to mailto:email@example.com. No entries sent to any other email address or postal address will be accepted.
* Answers sent in must be accompanied with full name, address, mobile telephone number and age details. All entries must comply with all rules to be eligible for entry.
* There are 15 prizes of one Robbie Williams Close Encounters Berlin Bag.
* No further extras are included in the prize.
* Closing time and date is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 14th November 2007.
* We accept no responsibility for late or lost entries.
* No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
* No purchase necessary.
* There will be no cash alternatives.
* The prizes are non-transferable.
* Only one entry will be accepted per person.
* The competition is not open to employees or contractors of IE Music Ltd, EMI Group or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
* The winners will be chosen at random from those correctly received by the closing time and date of the competition. The judge's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winners will be notified by telephone by 18.00 (GMT) on Friday 16th November.
* We reserve the right to publish the winners' names on the web sites www.robbiewilliams.com.
* We reserve the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control which in our opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
* You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
* These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.