Take That's latest album Progress shot to the No.1 spot in the UK album charts this weekend and it wouldn't have got there without you all - a massive thank you for buying it and helping Robbie and the boys achieve this monumental success.
Progress, which saw the highest first week sales in 13 years, the biggest opening week for an album in Britain since Oasis' Be Here Now, sold just under a staggering 520ꯠ copies making it the fastest-selling album of the millennium. This phenomenal figure also means it has sold more copies than the rest of all the albums in the Top 10 added together… wow!
The huge excitement surrounding one of the biggest reunions in pop and one of the most anticipated albums in years meant that 45% of the final album sales took place on the day of release… that's 235ꯠ of you who couldn't wait to get your hands on the album!
If you've not bought Progress yet click here to pick it up now and check out why it's been such a huge success.
Progress tops the 10 fastest-selling albums of the century:
1. Progress - Take That (2010)
2. X&Y - Coldplay (2005)
3. The Circus - Take That (2008)
4. I Dreamed A Dream - Susan Boyle (2009)
5. Life For Rent - Dido (2003)
6. Spirit - Leona Lewis (2007)
7. Intensive Care - Robbie Williams (2005)
8. Whatever People Say - Arctic Monkeys (2006)
9. Greatest Hits - Robbie Williams (2004)
10. 1 - The Beatles (2000)