'Chacun à son goût' is not only what Robbie has tattooed across his chest, but is also the name of an exhibition currently running at the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, marking its 10th anniversary.
he accompanying brochure features a photo of Robbie, shot by Hamish Brown, on the front cover, with his 'Chacun à son goût' tattoo on full display.
We understand that not everyone can visit Bilbao's Guggenheim just to get their hands on one of these coveted brochures, so we've managed to get hold of 10 and they're for grabs if you can answer this easy question: What is the name of the architect that designed the world famous Guggenheim museum in Bilbao?
To enter, simply send your answer, along with your name, age, mobile number and address to email@example.com. The competition will run until 18.00 (GMT) Thursday, 7th February 2008. Good luck everyone!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
*** Competition Rules ***
All entrants must accept the following competition rules:
* This competition is open to all users of RobbieWilliams.com.
* All entries must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No entries sent to any other email address or postal address will be accepted.
* Answers sent in must be accompanied with full name, address, daytime telephone number, (and mobile number if you have one) and age details. All entries must comply with all rules to be eligible for entry.
* There are 10 prizes of one brochure for the 'Chacun à son goût' exhibition at the Bilbao Guggenheim available.
* No further extras are included in the prize.
* Closing time and date is 18.00 (GMT) on Thursday 7th February 2008.
* We accept no responsibility for late or lost entries. * No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
* There will be no cash alternatives.
* The prizes are non-transferable.
* Only one entry will be accepted per person.
* The competition is not open to employees or contractors of IE Music Ltd, EMI Group or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
* The winners will be chosen at random from those correctly received by the closing time and date of the competition. The judge's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
* We reserve the right to publish the winners' names on the website www.robbiewilliams.com.
* We reserve the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control which in our opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
* You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
* These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.